Sad News Actor Irrfan Khan Passed Away at the age of 53

We cry for small things but need to look at a large perspective in life.

Irrfan was sick from last 2 years still kept fighting, shooted a movie after recovering and finally his movie released and next day complete country lockdown got announced, 3 days back his mother passed away and he wasn't even able to meet her and today he passed away, can life be more harsh for anyone and his family?

Be happy in whatever you have got.

Every actor has a fan club, lovers, haters but Irffan just gained lovers with zero haters throughout his life, it only takes courage for an actor like Irrfan to reject Interstellar kinda movie and give preference to LunchBox....Man pls come back bollywood would be incomplete without you :hb:

2020 is just a forgettable year for every reason.....😭😭
53 is the too early age to die at. I expected he will stay long in tinsel world and take the kind of character roles played by Nasiruddeen Shaw and Anupam Kher et al. That pains me more.

Cried after hearing the news..feeling vry sad disturbed n heartbroken 😥😥
.he was brilliant and an incredible actor.. N not only amazing Actor..He was also Great n Beautiful human Being .was my most loved n most favorite actor in Bollywood ..no big Bollywood star can evr match his acting level n charisma.
None can be replace him.. Will miss his presence n acting on big screen forever :"((

Irfan Khan who acted in Billu Barber movie really loved his that movie RIP Sir.

He was one of the person in life who inspires you.
xHzDfPC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock