"ACTVE Music NEW" added in Tatasky

RE: "ACTVE Music NEW" aaded in Tatasky

I have subcribed to it, its quite similar to Videocon d2h's Active Music Space. Infact, almost same. It will now onwards not only cater to regional songs but also to devotional music as well. It is available @ RS 5 per day. Thats the new price of it.

samtag1100 said:
For those they will not get any extra money...they have to take out at least a perticular amount from every customer...

NinadG said:
yaea I think thats why they are not adding more music channels...TS cann't add a music channel & then demand Rs 135 for 3 months....
So you guys want to say that subscription revenue TS get from Actve music is more popular then carriage fee of music channels. Are u crazy ?:D:D

dipayan said:
So you guys want to say that subscription revenue TS get from Actve music is more popular then carriage fee of music channels. Are u crazy ?:D:D

So what could be the reason behind adding more Active music services & at the same time not adding popular music channels which are already available on other DTH or not adding radio services....?

Re: RE: "ACTVE Music NEW" aaded in Tatasky

NinadG said:
So what could be the reason behind adding more Active music services & at the same time not adding popular music channels which are already available on other DTH or not adding radio services....?

Once migratn of music starts then only they will add new music chs ....

Is channel addition of a particular genre depends on complete mpeg4 migration of that genre...?

NinadG said:
Is channel addition of a particular genre depends on complete mpeg4 migration of that genre...?

TS is adding Actve music in-place of Music channels. It doesn't mean TS want money from ACTVE music as they will get more revenue if they add channels as Carriage fee. Now why are they doing this ? I don't know only management can answer that. But it is clear that if u don't follow particular genre wise migration than there will be a chaos.

dipayan said:
TS is adding Actve music in-place of Music channels. It doesn't mean TS want money from ACTVE music as they will get more revenue if they add channels as Carriage fee. Now why are they doing this ? I don't know only management can answer that. But it is clear that if u don't follow particular genre wise migration than there will be a chaos.

NinadG said:
NinadG said:

dipayan said:

If TS doesn't want more money from Active music services then why TS charging almost more than a HD channel for just an audio service...?

dipayan said:

If TS will get more money from adding music channels then what is the purpose of not adding music channels...? Isn't it weird for a management to focus on audio active service & at the same time ignore more demanded music channels that can fetch more carriage fees?

Re: RE: "ACTVE Music NEW" aaded in Tatasky

NinadG said:
If TS will get more money from adding music channels then what is the purpose of not adding music channels...? Isn't it weird for a management to focus on audio active service & at the same time ignore more demanded music channels that can fetch more carriage fees?

Why don't u ask your question directly to CEO? Just mail them. No one can answer your query as no one here is from TS management.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock