"ACTVE Music NEW" added in Tatasky

Re: RE: "ACTVE Music NEW" aaded in Tatasky

NinadG said:
If TS doesn't want more money from Active music services then why TS charging almost more than a HD channel for just an audio service...?

Is there any rule which states that actve service price should be less than HD channel?

RE: "ACTVE Music NEW" aaded in Tatasky

dipayan said:
Is there any rule which states that actve service price should be less than HD channel?

Everyone knows that there is no rule for charging active services. The problem & issue here is launching Active Music Services without adding much demanded music channels that too priced more than HD channels.
This is an indication that TS is foreseeing more revenue from Active Music Services.

NinadG said:
Everyone knows that there is no rule for charging active services. The problem & issue here is launching Active Music Services without adding much demanded music channels that too priced more than HD channels.
This is an indication that TS is foreseeing more revenue from Active Music Services.

But it's up to subscriber whether to subscribe or not. These services cannot increase revenue significantly.

dipayan said:
Why don't u ask your question directly to CEO? Just mail them. No one can answer your query as no one here is from TS management.

Yes thats the only solution now left with TS suscribers & fans, as there is policy of keep on adding more active services at the cost of demanded channels.

dipayan said:
But it's up to subscriber whether to subscribe or not. These services cannot increase revenue significantly.

The problem with suscribers is that they are not getting much required music channels. I dont think suscribers want Active Music Services at the cost of music channels. The problem is with this TS management policy of pushing active services.

NinadG said:
The problem with suscribers is that they are not getting much required music channels. I dont think suscribers want Active Music Services at the cost of music channels. The problem is with this TS management policy of pushing active services.

Why only music channels? I think subscribers are demanding other channels also.

dipayan said:
Why only music channels? I think subscribers are demanding other channels also.

yes subscribers are demanding other channels also but TS, instead of adding these much demanded channels including music channels keep on adding active services. This is the question that remains unanswered by TS management.

NinadG said:
yes subscribers are demanding other channels also but TS, instead of adding these much demanded channels including music channels keep on adding active services. This is the question that remains unanswered by TS management.

How can u say that TS is only adding actve service not channels ? TS has added 6 HD and 8 SD channels in this February.

dipayan said:
How can u say that TS is only adding actve service not channels ? TS has added 6 HD and 8 SD channels in this February.

I didn't say that TS has not added channels. The point here is about TS not adding much demanded music channels & at the same time adding active music services for more than the cost of a HD channel.

NinadG said:

NinadG said:
I didn't say that TS has not added channels. The point here is about TS not adding much demanded music channels & at the same time adding active music services for more than the cost of a HD channel.

Problem is people demand not only music channels but also other channels as well as services. So they are adding one by one

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock