Breaking Adani to purchase 29.18 % Stake in Media group NDTV

After hearing the news of Mr. Prannoy Roy's exit from NDTV this morning, I fear this is what the new NDTV is going to look like :
GFRwZ3P.png
Bro they still hold a 32.26 percent stake in NDTV as promoters and have not resigned from the board of the news channel. Their resignation was only for RRPR Holding Private Limited, whose shares are taken by Adani.

Gonna call him quitter. I don't think owners were making any Editorial changes yet. He left in advance because of his ego. Anyhow good for him. Hopefully, News24 and BBC are hiring.

Gonna call him quitter. I don't think owners were making any Editorial changes yet. He left in advance because of his ego. Anyhow good for him. Hopefully, News24 and BBC are hiring.
He may start his own youtube news channel who knows?

He was just waiting to announce that he was going to quit. He just waited for the formal announcement

Yeah! Should have atleast waited for Roys because they are still on NDTV board

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock