Adhyatm Bhakti Will not be available from April 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
shubham sir i want also want this 3 marathi channels in d2h but they are not adding this channels and hindi demanding movie like manorajan and zee action and this is really really shame on you d2h and i think maiboli marathi AND TV9 MAHARASTRA NEWS will be added before 31/O3/2014 BECAUSE GUDIPADWA FESTIVAL OCASIAN IS THERE DEFNENATILY THIS CHANNELS WILL BE ADDED AND I HAVE WRITTEN 3 days ago a LETTER TO D2h MUMBAI and i will get answer TOMMROWW FROM D2h.

aaryan dhage said:
shubham sir i want also want this 3 marathi channels in d2h but they are not adding this channels and hindi demanding movie like manorajan and zee action and this is really really shame on you d2h and i think maiboli marathi AND TV9 MAHARASTRA NEWS will be added before 31/O3/2014 BECAUSE GUDIPADWA FESTIVAL OCASIAN IS THERE DEFNENATILY THIS CHANNELS WILL BE ADDED AND I HAVE WRITTEN 3 days ago a LETTER TO D2h MUMBAI and i will get answer TOMMROWW FROM D2h.

What they reply and why writing letter i think your sister is working in D2H as you mention it in earlier threads then you have better source then anyone.

yes but if they will not add this channels then i will remove 12 connection from my home and my realtives also .

aaryan dhage said:
yes but if they will not add this channels then i will remove 12 connection from my home and my realtives also .

12 connection of d2h :huh

yes anirudh sir i sell new led new mobile d2h and airtel digital tv and many more also

aaryan dhage said:
yes anirudh sir i sell new led new mobile d2h and airtel digital tv and many more also

I think you're the most trusted source of Videocon d2h and airtel digital tv because company provides the real information to our dealers keep providing the news of this two dth in DDF :k

I am also expecting maiboli on gudhipadva...Don't know what is the problem with Tv 9 maharashtra..Each & every dth have other 3 tv9 group channels i.e. Tv 9 kannada, telugu & gujrati but not having tv9 maharashtra...

Btw i wasn't even aware of the availability of Adhyatm Bhakti on d2h platform...and got the news of removal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock