Adipurush | Prabhas, Kriti Sanon, Saif Ali Khan

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajkumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 385
  • Views Views: Views 45,547
Union I&B Minister Anurag Thakur reacts to uproar over a few dialogues in the film 'Adipurush'

"CBFC has taken a decision on this. The film's director and dialogue writer have spoken about changing the dialogues. No one has the right to hurt anyone's sentiments," says Thakur.

Union I&B Minister Anurag Thakur reacts to uproar over a few dialogues in the film 'Adipurush'

"CBFC has taken a decision on this. The film's director and dialogue writer have spoken about changing the dialogues. No one has the right to hurt anyone's sentiments," says Thakur.

Outright ban this. They made mockery out of Ramayan.

nvvRvdU.png

Can't blame bollywood. Prabhas not immature / dumb person.

He shake hand with Bhusan Kumar and destroying him self.

From Baahubali Prabhas to Buffalo Prabhas.

Darling what make you to Shake Hand with Bollywood People's.

Saaho, Radhe Shyam now AdiPurush. :wall: :angry2::sad:
KGF director's Salaar is incoming. Might be his first hit after Bahubali.

Heard Prabhas was very difficult to work with and wouldn't listen to Prashanth many times.

KGF director's Salaar is incoming. Might be his first hit after Bahubali.

Heard Prabhas was very difficult to work with and wouldn't listen to Prashanth many times.
U know the term "Superstar/Superstardom", this has straightright affected him after Bahubali, and has become "Ghamndi", has "Attitude", that's why he doesn't shy from taking 150 chores as his fees even if his movie gets negative reviews, earns less or flops, producers or directors go into losses or bankrupt, same like akki, and his so called fans still call him down to earth, amazing actor, he is really change, no disrespect man, but truth is truth (if you are prabhas Anna fan, sorry for hurting you 😅, but you are also witnessing the reality what's going on).

U know the term "Superstar/Superstardom", this has straightright affected him after Bahubali, and has become "Ghamndi", has "Attitude", that's why he doesn't shy from taking 150 chores as his fees even if his movie gets negative reviews, earns less or flops, producers or directors go into losses or bankrupt, same like akki, and his so called fans still call him down to earth, amazing actor, he is really change, no disrespect man, but truth is truth (if you are prabhas Anna fan, sorry for hurting you 😅, but you are also witnessing the reality what's going on).
Don't worry. I'm not his fan at all, but my cousin is a rabid fan of Prabhas and finds all his movies to be amazing and best of the best.

Its true that Bahubali success has gone to his head a lot. Prabhas is doing all kinds of nonsense movies since Bahubali.

Back
Top Bottom