ADTV HD STB updated with release number 502

diplomat said:
My HDSTB (koinmedia make or something like that I feel) was accidentally updating to recent SW version, but got switched off in mid due to power trip. The status on STB shows Software - Aborted with the options appearing as discussed here.
But the issue with Dolby through HDMI for LCD TV remains same as discussed, like working only for ZEE HD.
Is there any way to do manual update to get it right or not required???
Brother only Zee Studio HD has Dolby Digit sound.Other Zee HD channels like Zee TV HD,Zee Cinema HD,Ten HD are does not have Dolby Digit sound.That's why you get Zee TV HD sound only.If your stb is updated to 502 software version you can see that only Zee Studio HD has Dolby Digit logo in channel info bar of your ADTV other Zee HD channels doesn't have Dolby logo.
And one more thing Brother if you want dolby sound in your tv the tv should support dolby sound system(Need dolby decoder with in the tv.That is installing at the time of manufacturing tv).
Brother first you check the tv manual guide whether your tv support dolby or not then check.

Thank You

Hello,
HD DVR users, Please raise your voice for the software update. Send mails, call the officials for the quick response regarding the matter. Really missing the DD+ sound. Thank you.

@dth thrissur,people
If possible please share the audio bit rate of the DD+ (ie. 384 kbps,448 kbps,640 kbps or higher)
Check the home theater or amplifier input audio info.

jayanji said:
@dth thrissur,people
If possible please share the audio bit rate of the DD+ (ie. 384 kbps,448 kbps,640 kbps or higher)
Check the home theater or amplifier input audio info.
I am sorry, my technical knowledge very poor :'(

Experts,
Please share your info regarding HD DVR software update.
Any other method is available for upgrading software other than OTA?

Is Airtel abandoned HD DVR software update?
Now it's going to one month after the release of new software for HD boxes.
Desperate waiting.
Please update their plan if any one having contacts with their technical heads.
They just replied to mails " Thanks for your suggestion.We will consider......"
There is no hope in these customer care representatives.
Manual method also tried, after 90% it will pause, then jumps to 97%.
After restarting the software version showing the old one only.
The status showing sometime aborted other wise idle

@dth thrissur
Your valuable input is required in this matter

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock