hd 2011 stb updated- with pics

Re: RE: hd 2011 stb updated- with pics

jaysheezy said:
Had a talk with an senior executive today they told the update process is on and they will update more stbs by 15 december

What about
new model 2222

jaysheezy said:
Had a talk with an senior executive today they told the update process is on and they will update more stbs by 15 december

What about
new model 2222

jaysheezy said:

What about
new model 2222

Sorry for multiple posts
Seems some issues My network
Please mode delete my post

jaysheezy said:

Today is 15th December. Seems nobody got the software updated... Is there anyone got the software updated?

kafeel_azam said:
What about
new model 2222

2222 Hve Excellent Look With Wall And Adaptore Wall holder Also First time in india RF remote With this + Recording Services @ one time activation charges 199 and Rs.30 per month

Vikram said:
2222 Hve Excellent Look With Wall And Adaptore Wall holder Also First time in india RF remote With this + Recording Services @ one time activation charges 199 and Rs.30 per month

I have this stb
I was asking about
Software update for this box

kafeel_azam said:
I have this stb
I was asking about
Software update for this box

2222 box is the latest one...me also having this....some software issues with it....but d2h is behind old hd box to activate rec via a reliable update....so they may update 2222 box in future but I think will take more time...

My stab 2222 software got updated 6:40am today
e6e6y4a4.jpg
bu2ysury.jpg
ha6a3u9a.jpg
6agy7a9a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock