ADTV HD STB updated with release number 502

• Thread starter Thread starter TR Vishnu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 119
  • Views Views: Views 17,225
RE: ADTV HD Box Updated With Release No 502

Mine is Homecast HD DVR did the manual update and still its 457.
Crap!

My technicolor hd stb is also updated yesterday I have already posted in hd section
Changes I Have Noticed
1.Dolby digit logo on channel info bar
2.Audio in user settings have new option like dolby through hdmi or spdf etc (I have activate dolby through hdmi for my Sony bravia the sound quality is excellent for hd channel which have dolby)
3.Menu timeout option add in user settings
all other changes are same as release no 501 like my account,new message screen etc
Thank You

RE: ADTV HD Box Updated With Release No 502

Nice update @vishnu bro, equally gud snaps @thrissur bro. :)

Just now, I tried to update the software of my Airtel Digital box manually but still it is on 501 version.

Brother 501 is the new version if you are use sd box,502 for hd box

Try to avoid manual update it is not good for stb. it is use only whether automatic update is not working
In stb if the s/w download status showes wait user please keep stb on stand by mode it will update (after few minutes in stand by mode we can see the stb restart and if you are pressing the stand by button again at that time we can see the update progress)
If the s/w status showes aborted or idle nothing will happened in manual update or stand by mode

If the stb in wait user mode it will be automatically updated after certain period of days without apply the above s/w download tricks

Thank You Good Night

jayanji said:
HD DVR not updated, I tried manual also

Me too same result. What is your release no? mine is 457.

I tried manual option after that same old software there. Why?

DestinyAwaits said:
Mine is Homecast HD DVR did the manual update and still its 457.
Crap!

Why still not updated HD DVR for last 1 year? Anybody knows about that?

I think any update in software, our recorder content also erased. maybe that reason they are not update HD DVR. Am I correct? Pls confirm guys.

sasitnj said:
Me too same result. What is your release no? mine is 457.

I tried manual option after that same old software there. Why?

for me also the release no is 457
I am waiting for the surround audio through hdmi
Also expecting dolby digital plus, instead of dolby digital

Please wait brother it will be update
Yes dolby digital plus is available but it is through hdmi only
If we preferred audio through hdmi we get the options like stereo,dolby digit,dolby digit plus
but through spdf only two options get that is stereo and dolby digit.

If we activate dolby audio through hdmi or spdf we have no control over volume through adtv remote (It is written on the audio section of the menu screen )
So first we should set volume in a particular level.If we are paired the adtv remote with tv remote or home theater remote their is no problem

I am again said that if we activate dolby digital plus through hdmi wow! the sound quality of hd channels which have dolby digit is excellent.
Thank You

Back
Top Bottom