ADTV HD STB updated with release number 502

• Thread starter Thread starter TR Vishnu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 119
  • Views Views: Views 17,225
There is no trick to update brother.If your stb eligibil from the back end team of airtel for the updation you can confirm it from the s/w download status of the stb. If it showes wait user you can update it on by keep the stb on stand by mode. (this trick help you to get the s/w at the earliest) otherwise it will automatically update after few days of wait user.

Thank You

TR Vishnu said:
There is no trick to update brother.If your stb eligibil........
I handling many stb's in everyday.
trick is available, but it's not working perfectly now...

Dth Thrissur Brother I actually means that there is no trick to update at the time the s/w download status showes aborted.Is it any trick in aborted time please provide it Brother.

Thank You

TR Vishnu said:
Dth Thrissur Brother I actually means that there is no trick to update at the time the s/w download status shows aborted.Is it any trick in aborted time please provide it Brother.

Thank You
Ok.....
But one thing, in my HD STB i got auto update to 502 and in diagnostics software downloading status shows "aborted" :huh why ?

Please upload the image showing dolby digital plus in settings through hdmi

It is a surprising news Dth thrissur brother that stb is update in aborted status
I have a question: Is the stb is update while you are watching tv or at stand by mode.

I have a request to you Dth Thrissur Brother.Please post the picture of dolby digital plus through hdmi settings for Jayanji. He asked me to upload it but now I am unabile to upload it
Thank You

TR Vishnu said:
It is a surprising news Dth thrissur brother that stb is update in aborted status
I have a question: Is the stb is update while you are watching tv or at stand by mode.

Thank You
Yes bro.If you are watching channels the stb gets updated.Mine sd stb was updated when i was watching channels.

Back
Top Bottom