ADTV is going to add Star World Premiere HD on 23rd or 24th December, 2013, Midnight.

• Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 5,058
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreement hasnt signed yet guys!!! it may take some times i mean they may add on 26 dec due to agreement issue!!! yesterday they had a meeting regard this but agreement yet to be signed!! so dont get too excited! but it likely to come on the 24th and adtv will do their best to have this channel on their platform on 24th!!!

I wonder what will be its a-la-carte price in ADTV...
D2H and TS provide it at @Rs.60/month.
And we all know how greedy ADTV can be..
maybe Rs.70-75/month in ADTV :huh

@mano: what about your news on Sun HD on ADTV?

So finally my news about SWP channel addition came true and in Dec. Month.. Better they add Life OK HD and HBO Premium HD.. :(

on 24th December Hd count of tata sky moved to 18 and airtel digital tv to 19 tuff competation

ithink july 2014 tata sky and airtel goes to equal in channel count

wow.... gr8 news. :eek:hya
I think most probably, it will add on 24th night, ie: tuesday night, just before christmas... :luv

Definitely, if adtv has to survive in HD mkt, they have to add more HD channels, otherwise, TataSky will also overtake them, and they'll be placed 4th in HD dept., behind DishTru HD, d2hHD, TS HD :s

It remains to be seen as Videocon & Dish TV gave a free preview of the channel the day it launched on there platform will Airtel give a free preview or not.. :)

Gr8 News Now Only HBO premium HD channels are awaited on ADTV, Don't need any other Channel in HD from current set of available HD Channels.....

Life OK HD also waiting Channel to add in ADTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock