ADTV is going to add Star World Premiere HD on 23rd or 24th December, 2013, Midnight.

• Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 54
  • Views: Views 5,071
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx shawl_who bro for cleaning my doubts.. You're the best... :)

One last question you think there are chances Airtel going to add Life OK HD, Romedy Now +, HBO Premium HD & Fox Traveller HD channels anytime soon?

As TS will be adding Showcase HD before New Year Eve and it may accompanying other HD channels as well for New Year..

DestinyAwaits said:
I really don't know how ppl. are so sure TS will be able to add more channels on the same space than Airtel,.

shawl_who bro what about TS then? Why only tough time ahead of Airtel?

y not? Airtel also can add 50 channels per TP with more compression. But if u want quality dont compare with other dth.

DestinyAwaits said:
Thx shawl_who bro for cleaning my doubts.. You're the best... :)

One last question you think there are chances Airtel going to add Life OK HD, Romedy Now +, HBO Premium HD & Fox Traveller HD channels anytime soon?

As TS will be adding Showcase HD before New Year Eve and it may accompanying other HD channels as well for New Year..

:lol bro... no i m not :p

Regarding, HD channel additions, I dont think they are too keen on HD channels, as they have to manage 2 more years with the available TP space, until SES9 launch, early 2016. :k

I Complete agree with shawl_who

ADTV also has less bandwidth than TS

Star World Premier HD on Airtel DTH from 24th Dec 2013

Yess... u read it right....
Star World Premier HD is coming on airtel dth..:eek:hya:eek:hya

According to EPG of info channels on 24thDec 2013...
It seems that its gonna add it in the night like other channels added...

1535528_762189333810353_134593312_n.jpg

Now we'll be enjoying our current dose of latest US shows ....

RE: Star World Premier HD on Airtel DTH from 24th Dec 2013

My Guess is for the LCN 151...

Good update bro...

But already posted...

Link Removed

Seems you are not online now a days.... Team, please merge...

Yeehhh sadiq bhai... i having trouble finding time to be online,,,,
but feels gud to talk in this forum....
any ways...pls close this thread....
Gn

DestinyAwaits said:
Well we all know that TS is adding HBO Premium HD you still think Airtel now prioritize them as well? I know and told everyone SWP coming in December and yes it is confirmed now but I also shared Airtel is not interested in adding HBO Premium HD or Life OK HD.

Will TS addition of HBO Premium HD or Life OK HD influence Airtel to add them as well?

Tata Sky is making the right move by adding HD feed..... As its a premium Category Channels chances of HD Customers subscribing are much higher (Customers more inclined to quality content and willing to experiment with additional cost) :luv then SD feed (Value for Money) :huh.....
I do not know the sample size, but you can run a poll for ADTV users currently subscribing HBO premium channels and are also HD subscribers !!! :-/

I have subscribed to HBO SD feed (as I do not have an option of HD feed) :no but I may discontinue the same as in my spare time I would like to watch a good flick but being used to HD feed, these HBO channels doesn't excite me be to watch, infact last 1 month I had hardly seen any movie on HBO Hits or Defined.....

I just read in some FB page that zee anmol and &pictures will be added on ADTV along with SWP today...anyone knows about that???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock