DDF Exclusive ADTV launched 6 month and 12 month ARP pack

• Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 94
  • Views: Views 26,804
What is upp bro and what's difference between both of this?
UPP stands for Unique Price Point. If you'll do recharge with UPP amount then that particular pack will be automatically activated.

UPP stands for Unique Price Point. If you'll do recharge with UPP amount then that particular pack will be automatically activated.
One thing more bro. How to pair aircel stb remote with tv remote? And how to reset STB remote if already paired?

Last edited:
Airtel is misguiding :angry2:
because Just Now i recharge ARP 6M for my friend. i recharge with exact amount 2042/-
before recharge offer was shown Rs. 2042/- Value Sports SD Plus+Pack and after recharge they activate Value Sports Lite pack.
Diff between both packs are Value Sports SD Plus (Kids 11 Channel) and SD Value Sports SD Lite (Kids 5 Channel)

7Azotd7m.png

@sunnilkumar Post TRAI order taking ARP is big blunder and additionally Airtel's screwedup Selfcare ☹☹🤬

Mail to Nodal/Feedback Team they will change basepack according to your request

I heard trai is consulting for reduction in cable or dth price. So you have to wait there is good chance it will reduce.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock