Good News Again bought new tata sky hd connection, bye bye to Gtpl

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 5,891
No, earlier I had used it for 2 year I didn't find any problem with that but now the technical person also confirm this is new issue for them also.

As long as there is no problem in watching TV channels love like getting Stuck, pixelation, etc it should not bother.

I'm afraid as ts technical team says there are not able to cure this issue I may be cancelling this connection also and will shift to Airtel dth
were you purchase from dealer or tatasky online. If dealer, they tell like this.

were you purchase from dealer or tatasky online. If dealer, they tell like this.
I purchased it from dealer but dealer is now saying that he is not in picture now as he sold his goods to me now whatever the problem is I have to resolve it with ts cc

But guys one more thing happened with my new connection, when I'm switching from one channel to another, the next channel starts with pause screen, picture freezing for few seconds and then get into motion, I had done a call lock for this technical issue, they are also not aware of this issue and they are surprised with this issue. My stb is from Technicolor.
I recently purchased Technicolor 4k stb. I have also noticed this. It is not an issue at all. I am enjoying TS after suffering with D2h and Dish tv for years.

I purchased it from dealer but dealer is now saying that he is not in picture now as he sold his goods to me now whatever the problem is I have to resolve it with ts cc
Yes you go with ts cc. Their technician come and solve it. Bt one thing. You informe the details to cc.

And a big problem, most the dealers are not have any knowledge, about the products they sell. The target is selling, only.

The issue you are facing is normal on Technicolor STB. The picture pauses for a second before the channel is shown. It wasn't a big deal for me. Can you please post a video of showing this issue, so that we can see if you are facing this or anything different?

The issue you are facing is normal on Technicolor STB. The picture pauses for a second before the channel is shown. It wasn't a big deal for me. Can you please post a video of showing this issue, so that we can see if you are facing this or anything different?
Here I'm not able to upload any pictures as it shows me error message, I don't know how to resolve it:angry:

Is there any restrictions for image size? Exceeded size image won't upload I guess

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock