airtel Activate one more TP from SES 9 12757 V 18332

Status
Not open for further replies.
thisisjagan said:
So we can copy paste other data except tp details,?

:no:no Its against the rule :k

Where's Shawl bro.... [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

thisisjagan said:
So we can copy paste other data except tp details,?

If you have solid proof that other news are copy pasted by him or anyone else, report it to the team with proof. We will tak action. Did you report earlier with proof? I have not seen till now from you.

M.J.Sadiq said:
If you have solid proof that other news are copy pasted by him or anyone else, report it to the team with proof. We will tak action. Did you report earlier with proof? I have not seen till now from you.
Let Shawl bro answer this....

I don't know why a 'award winning member' doing Copy paste ??
While we have our own sat expert!!!

thread closed...
as it happend earlier as well.... vikash bro, saw paramters from somewhere else, and then put it in his adtv stb. :s

so, this accounts for copy paste, as we know he doesnt have a FTA receiver.

He cant guess d parameters.. :s

Members,

I don't know the reason why some people at some time copying information. FYI, there is no medal for posting the information before anyone post here. Also, it is not necessary to break all the news first in DDF only. Sometimes, there will be a delay. Government is not going give award to DDF or any other forum for breaking the news first. So, as and when you are getting the news with your own source, post the news by that time.

Warning issued to vikash:

warning.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock