New TP activated by adtv from ses 9 (No.14th)

apravu said:
I read in one of the topic that regarding newly added channels - the poster getting no signal or low signal in India. However -in middle east- or me - an example- I'm getting good signal quality for the newly added channels - since the addition of BBC earth HD- .
According to the current discussion about recent channel addition and SES 9 - I believed myself to conclude that the footprint of  SES-9 is very strong in middle east. For example- from the newly added channels/TPs  I'm getting signal quality nearly 85% or 14 out of 16 whereas  the old channels / TPs the signal qualities varying from 50-60 % or 9 out of 16 max.
Since the acquiring TPs  of SES 9 by airtel -  I was very much afraid of the footprint of SES 9 by using the same dish. As of now I can say -this is a good news for middle east customers.

More gud news for u...

Soon existing tps on ses7 will be shifted to ses9.
And ses7 might be moved somewhere else.

shawl_who said:
More gud news for u...

Can they move if they positioned in 1 place.  :huh

shawl_who said:
More gud news for u...

That's a great news.. if it becomes true. -But I donno how long I will be here :huh

Ajanthan_14 said:
Can they move if they positioned in 1 place.  :huh

Yes..  it can be programmed to change position and beam locations 
physically it may not move much afaik

vish 24 said:
bro they are shifting not removeing dnt worry

Bro if they remove SES 7 they will lost all the TPs of SES 7 na?Then they will have only the TPs of SES 9...:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock