Breaking Airtel Android TV software upgraded

But looks sw 67 looks un tested , miss behaving in lot of configuration.

Spoke to cc .. they told that update cannot be done manually ..they themselves will update one by one .. only thing is they told to keep connected to internet

Spoke to cc .. they told that update cannot be done manually ..they themselves will update one by one .. only thing is they told to keep connected to internet
HDMI CTRL ( RIHD) is not working after 67 upgraded, power off tv will power offs stb automatically, tv power on will power on STB, but display will not come, we need to change some channel then only we can see picture.

HDMI CTRL ( RIHD) is not working after 67 upgraded, power off tv will power offs stb automatically, tv power on will power on STB, but display will not come, we need to change some channel then only we can see picture.
Lots of bug I guess

Last edited:
Hi,

Just upgraded to airtel internet tv from old HD recorder inbuilt harddisk dvr.

Reason being my new APARTMENT does not have 2 pin inlets for DTH. One was to record channel and other for active / live channel. Basically 2 channel can be recorded at a time.

Service engineer told to upgrade which is come with 1 wire in and has recoding feature.

Nightmare starts new setup box does not have option to record 2 channels at a time.

Having used to old system for 6 years its like downgrade now.

What are options left with me?

1) take back old dvr?
2) any option to record 2 channels at given time in airtel android TV?

Thanks
Nithin

Hi,

Just upgraded to airtel internet tv from old HD recorder inbuilt harddisk dvr.

Reason being my new APARTMENT does not have 2 pin inlets for DTH. One was to record channel and other for active / live channel. Basically 2 channel can be recorded at a time.

Service engineer told to upgrade which is come with 1 wire in and has recoding feature.

Nightmare starts new setup box does not have option to record 2 channels at a time.

Having used to old system for 6 years its like downgrade now.

What are options left with me?

1) take back old dvr?
2) any option to record 2 channels at given time in airtel android TV?

Thanks
Nithin
There's no DVR anymore in Airtel. Switch back to DVR and take care of it. Find an alternate to use 2pin. DVR stands above all. Internet TV has all features except multi recording.

my adtv internet box not updated till now, reset the box also now it is showing unable to check for update.i gave to service centre but they didnt updated it and returned back as it is working fine. guide me how to update it

my adtv internet box not updated till now, reset the box also now it is showing unable to check for update.i gave to service centre but they didnt updated it and returned back as it is working fine. guide me how to update it
67 version has some bugs, if you have 62 version don't worry continue with that.

They may fix the issue and provide auto upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock