Breaking Airtel Android TV software upgraded

@Amit0071 Bro Doing a factory reset & trying to upgrade is the only way otherwise need to wait for update to be made available to your box.
But bro how come others have updated ... as i said i tried my level best to update after the reset but no use.

But bro how come others have updated ... as i said i tried my level best to update after the reset but no use.

Its available automatically for everyone when we click update we don't do anything special,So just wait youll automatically get update when you check after few more days.

Thanks bro

Try updating to latest software version 67 today

If you can't Give a missed call to

9109121328 from your Registered Mobile Number.

Source : Airtel Internet TV Home Channel added on LCN 095.

Channel 95 not added for me.

Does Service list updated Bro??

It happen in background, just keep in one channel for few mins and check whether it's happening by changing channel it will stay on the same channel while showing Service list updating on the top and when it's over only you'll be able to change channel.

Nowadays service list updating happens like that make sure it's updated.

Last edited:
Service list not updating and my last viewed channel is my home channel now. 😃

Service list not updating and my last viewed channel is my home channel now. 😃

Just keep in the same channel for few minutes it might get update automatically and to check whether its happening just try to browse through the list without selecting a different channel it will update with a notification with stucking up in the channel not allowing you to browse through.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock