Airtel Digital tv again hike the pack price ( ROI and South )

Due to imposition of Swachh Bharat tax, the monthly pack rent for your airtel digitalTV ID XXXXXXXXX has been revised to Rs. 256 effective 19-Nov-15

Just now Got the msg....

chinmay24 said:
Bro what package are you on in the SS? It seems some old website or package?

Bro I am in value prime pack @ Rs263 P.M. and I had also confirmed it from there only and I request you to plz check again. I have also checked it again through this link.

Drake said:
And they are doing nothing to justify the premium. I now regret for choosing Airtel HD DVR over TS+ HD. Should have stuck with TataSky :(

And Who do you think provide better picture and sound quality for HD and Sd channels?

What is meant by DD -Rajya Sabha free topup as seen in the image ?

Bishnu15 said:
What is meant by DD -Rajya Sabha free topup as seen in the image ?

bro they are giving DD-Rajya sabha as a free Life top up to all customers .. But dont know why it is in free top up :( ..

Sachish said:
And Who do you think provide better picture and sound quality for HD and Sd channels?

Some SD Channels looks great in Tatasky otherwise most sd channels are of similar quality in both. But yes HD Channels PQ and sound quality is better in Airtel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock