DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - October 2018 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 8,398

The BEST DTH of the Month of October 2018 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except matter of Sony,,,(This trouble may be happend with all DTHs),,,
TS add a new HD channel,,its twitter account replied so fast. They give a reason to remove, but after TDSAT case, TS never said to me that Sony was forcing to our price hike. They send me a link of Times of India web to full story of case. They are always telling that we are doing best as per subscribers interest.
In the case of Sony,,,My money is my blood (I work 9 Hours daily, and also no leaves on National Holiday except sunday, then Got 20 above). Why i change the DTH. Suppose i change my DTH, what is the guarantee of Sony's relation to other DTHs, bcoz Sony had also many issues various MSO's and Cable Operaters. They are always telling to change DTH. They never reply to me about in this case. We are all know that TS is not a victim, Sony had demand 1700 cr. But Sony are posting continuously videos and images that They are not incresed prices of our channels.

So I stand with TS for the hope of their Best.
Please request to all, this is no my Emotion, it is thinkings and ideology only.

TS add a new HD channel,,its twitter account replied so fast.
Airtel has also added that HD channel.
They give a reason to remove, but after TDSAT case, TS never said to me that Sony was forcing to our price hike. They send me a link of Times of India web to full story of case. They are always telling that we are doing best as per subscribers interest.
So you have voted only because you have faith on TS & you think that they'll add SPN channels. Well, yes they will surely add the channels.
Nice reason.
By the way, if you are believing TS then why not SPN & are you knowing why SPN is asking 17 crores?

Last edited:
This voting is very easy only fight between sundirect and adtv I voted adtv as they added utv hd so have a edge..imo..

Voted for Adtv 😉😉

Channel Addition
  1. UTV HD
  2. Movie House
  3. Vedic
  4. Aastha Bhajan
  5. Satsang
Offers
  1. Subscribers who have never taken a 12 month pack will be eligible to get Flat ₹700 cashback
Other Activities
  • 5 Month HD Combo Topups added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock