DTH updates Airtel Digital TV DTH System Maintenance Activities

Scrolling On Lcn 999,Airtel Customer Care 2.

Our system will be under preventive maintenance from 16 Dec 22 to 21 Dec 22. You may face disruption in your Airtel DTH services in these days between 1:00 and 5:00.We apologise for the Inconvenience.

Our system will be under preventive maintenance from 28th Feb 23 to 5th Mar 23. You may face disruption in your Airtel DTH services in these days between 1:00 and 5:00.We apologise for the Inconvenience.

Our system will be under preventive maintenance from 28th Feb 23 to 5th Mar 23. You may face disruption in your Airtel DTH services in these days between 1:00 and 5:00.We apologise for the Inconvenience.
Do you have any information regarding this why this maintenance activities are going to start? For my understanding i guess they're changing the price of the channels as well as adding pending channels in the new TP which they activated few days back as well as some improvements.

Our system will be under preventive maintenance from 10th Mar 23 to 31st Mar 23. You may face disruption in your Airtel DTH services in these days between 1:00 and 5:00.We apologise for the Inconvenience.

Last edited:
Our system will be under preventive maintenance from 26th April 23 to 26th May 23. You may face disruption in your Airtel DTH services in these days between 1:00 and 5:00.We apologise for the Inconvenience.
One moth maintenance services if not wrong this the biggest time span for adtv

Lagta hai kuch bada hone wala hai ( something big will going to happen )

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock