DTH updates Airtel Digital TV DTH System Maintenance Activities

Extended again to 22nd July 23.
Eagerly awaiting for launch of new channels ,,other new things / changes to be implemented on the platform. I think airtel will introduce lot of different things to compete with Jio in both Cable/DTH and Telecom Sector.

Ofcourse several steps are being taken & work is on to expand/enhance the service offering as far as DTH services r concerned but alongside i sense that they will try to introduce many other things be it on linear as well as their OTT Platform which will help improve content offering & overall user experience for their DTH, Mobile, Broadband subscribers as well as reach out to people not using all or some of their services.

I expect not only new channels and services to be launching on Airtel Digital TV Platform but also addition of more localised channels like those available on Cable TV and even several server/internet based or other exclusive service channels. On XStream Play platform too more content/apps likely to be added and even Live TV Channels count probably will be increased.

Airtel Black plans too offer opportunity for attracting customers towards using various services provided by airtel and availing several other benefits and discounts as provided under different combo plans.

Eagerly awaiting for launch of new channels ,,other new things / changes to be implemented on the platform. I think airtel will introduce lot of different things to compete with Jio in both Cable/DTH and Telecom Sector.

Ofcourse several steps are being taken & work is on to expand/enhance the service offering as far as DTH services r concerned but alongside i sense that they will try to introduce many other things be it on linear as well as their OTT Platform which will help improve content offering & overall user experience for their DTH, Mobile, Broadband subscribers as well as reach out to people not using all or some of their services.

I expect not only new channels and services to be launching on Airtel Digital TV Platform but also addition of more localised channels like those available on Cable TV and even several server/internet based or other exclusive service channels. On XStream Play platform too more content/apps likely to be added and even Live TV Channels count probably will be increased.

Airtel Black plans too offer opportunity for attracting customers towards using various services provided by airtel and availing several other benefits and discounts as provided under different combo plans.
Nothing happens
Bro even top up lock in still continues which is still exclusive move of adtv

Bas don't give hope anymore

KWO3foy.jpg

Nothing happens
Bro even top up lock in still continues which is still exclusive move of adtv

Bas don't give hope anymore

KWO3foy.jpg

Bro, work has been going on for quite a long time....some changes have come into effect in last few months while we can expect rest many other new changes / things to be implemented soon on Airtel Digital TV Platform.

As i have stated earlier too certain major upgradation work and steps being taken to expand/improve the service offering or quality of service do take time hence we should have some patience as ultimately later on we as subscribers will surely be getting to experience / access all the positive outcomes of the efforts + immense hard work being put in by Airtel Digital TV Backend team. Ofcourse i am sure as a company Airtel too will be able to widen its subscriber base, revenue and overall brand value because of all the various things which shall build a robust product offering

Certain things are interconnected hence there is a sequence which needs to followed for such things to be implemented on the platform. Channel Additions is just one part of the wider plan wherein airtel digital tv is adding new channels as feasible in current situation while many FTA as well as Pay Channels r kept pending for different reasons which shall require other work/tasks to be completed first

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock