Airtel digital TV HD STB

Optimus_Prime said:
airtel remote is really cool.
I've only used Dishtv remote except Airtel..but I must confirm, Dishtv remote is so Hard..like Stone. but airtel remote is so much handy.

I compare adtv remote with d2h .. Plz forgive me bros for comparing d2h with adtv :lol:hehe:) .. d2h IR and RF Remote are dumpy one especially RF one remote buttons are most id*otic one's we have to hammer to press that buttons i dont want to go further into those nightmare :wall:wall:dodgy:dodgy:eek ..

I just noticed in Kathir bro's post, location of manufactured is only 18 kms away from my home:)
IMG_20170301_185545.jpg

Gobinaath said:
I compare adtv remote with d2h .. Plz forgive me bros for comparing d2h with adtv :lol:hehe:) .. d2h IR and RF Remote are dumpy one especially RF one remote buttons are most id*otic one's we have to hammer to press that buttons i dont want to go further into those nightmare :wall:wall:dodgy:dodgy:eek ..

Yeah bro i gave my previous dth(ie d2h) to my uncle. Same happening , at pressing time fingers almost comes to die. When i baught new connection of d2h in 2015 then it was working smooth & now very hard to press:dodgy

Wow! Is this STB pics uploaded earlier.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock