Breaking Airtel Digital TV in talks with Dish TV for merger

Are you happy with Airtel Digital TV - Dish TV merger?

• Total voters
Wow!! This is great for these 3 customers, they will be getting all the channels but satellite alignment is different so in a way it will be beneficial to the customer i guess.
Let's wait and watch.

Meanwhile Sundirect will be thinking ' Am i a joke to you" :censored:o_O

My question is I recharged with Rs.1279 Mera Apna Pack(before TRAI rule) on which I don't have to pay Rs.153 NCF charge till October,2021. But if Airtel takes over DishTV will they discontinue providing this offer benefit and refund the balance amount and start charging NCF fees? As we all know Airtel is a money sucking greedy company.

No I think nothing will happen if a subscriber has migrated to new regime as per Trai,the customers will get all benefits of non stop pack,if some body has not migrated to new regime and still paying Rs 10 for SD channel and Rs20 for HD channel may have problem only

Hey,
Friends I heard that Dishd2h will shutting down their Dth business in September. So acquisition of ADTV & DishD2h Will be happened on September 2019. (my brother said)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock