Breaking Airtel Digital TV in talks with Dish TV for merger

Are you happy with Airtel Digital TV - Dish TV merger?

• Total voters
after dish and d2h merging d2h name also remains same
I meant to say there will be no addition even after airtel merger bcoz after dishtv and d2h merge there is very much difference in channels of d2h and dishtv most of d2h channels unavailable in dishtv and vice versa.
I trying to say that dont expect channel additions bcoz they never do it (just my point of view)

I meant to say there will be no addition even after airtel merger bcoz after dishtv and d2h merge there is very much difference in channels of d2h and dishtv most of d2h channels unavailable in dishtv and vice versa.
I trying to say that dont expect channel additions bcoz they never do it (just my point of view)
d2h still use different satellite.

But I think after Airtel Dish d2h marger together will form 1 operator, and will use 1 satellite.

Dish TV’s merger talks with Airtel Digital stall

Dish TV India Ltd’s talks to merge with Airtel Digital TV have stalled on differences over the deal’s structure, according to people with knowledge of the matter.

Essel Group’s Dish TV has opted to explore a sale of the business for cash instead of an all-stock merger, said the people, who asked not to be identified as the discussions are private. The direct-to-home arm of Bharti Airtel Ltd remained committed to offering shares, contributing to the stalemate, the people said.

Dish TV’s merger talks with Airtel Digital stall

I'm losing more than 40% on my investment. Bought Dish Tv's share at 23.60 thinking that it will go up after merger. But here we are, so hope for the best.

i am not happy with this merger. my opinion for this merger that there should be competition in market.
after this merger AT do his monopoly in dth sector. so it is not good for customers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock