Airtel Digital TV is the worst designed product that I have ever used

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will happen if some one has used tatasky in past and moving to other DTHs. But if one is leaving tatasky for better packs then, should be ready for some compromise but airtel is best option if do not want to use tatasky. If no issues with price, then stay with tatasky and u will get everything almost perfect but price!! I have tried D2H in past but after a few months gone back to tatasky!! No decent alternatives and now waiting for jio!!

Last edited:
Airtel website is too buggy and remote design/quality is worst.
Only remote quality is not good & that too from few years otherwise their old remotes were running for more than 5 years without any issue & if you will do a survey in the market & from dealers you will get to know that airtel's remote is the best (although the quality is not good nowadays) with light weight, easy to handle, thin & easily accessible buttons.
The UI of Digital TV is poorly designed. Did you get your designers from IIN (No offence intended :p)
If you are not using Cal-comp HEVC & internet tv then how are you saying that TS UI is better than airtel? Both are having same UI, only difference is in colour.
Internet tv is having the best UI, so there's no chance that you'll face issue. The UI of Cal-comp box is modern & simple & you may face some issues with it as the remote is not fully compatible with it. It lags sometimes.

Last edited:
I find airtel remote the best. I've used Tata Sky (both), videocon and airtel. Airtel original remote is by far the best.

Only remote quality is not good & that too from few years otherwise their old remotes were running for more than 5 years without any issue & if you will do a survey in the market & from dealers you will get to know that airtel's remote is the best (although the quality is not good nowadays) with light weight, easy to handle, thin & easily accessible buttons.
Yes I too agree that old Airtel remote was the best. When I used Tatasky remote in our club I hated it.

Last edited:
@Rameshsalvi its your point of view only there are others also who are truly happy and satisfied with the airtel services in dth sector. I find airtel as the best option and let me tell you everyone has their own point of view. I found Airtel remote better than tata sky. I also used tata sky remote in one of my relatives home and I found my Airtel remote better, So there comes difference in opinions. So airtel will not get worst by saying because only you are saying. Also every dth has its own pros and cons. Not only dths every product which are available in the market has its own pros and cons snd we have to accept it with them. Your Favourite dth Tata sky also has its own pros and cons which i feel i shouldn't discuss here because it will create the more debates.

For me east or west Airtel is the best!!

Nothing more to say...

The one(Remote) I’m using is 7 years old and still going 💪. And I can use it without even looking at it.
Sorry brother u had problem with Airtel bt right now considering all parameters it’s the BEST dth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock