Airtel Digital TV is the worst designed product that I have ever used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Favourite dth Tata sky also has its own pros and cons which i feel i shouldn't discuss here because it will create the more debates.
Chill bro, Chill! Why are you get so much hyper bro whenever someone post things against Airtel? He has not mentioned Tata Sky is his favourite DTH anywhere on his post. He just compared remote with Tata Sky and said its better.

He might have thought since it is a forum section dedicated to Airtel and shared here.

Last edited:
Why are members even fighting for remote ???

Its each ones liking....

I don't have problem with airtel remote. It is very easy to use.

Currently using Airtel and Dishtv, as for me I am facing issue of adding account in self-care contacted CC many times they are not giving any solution so still can't add my account but Everything else about Airtel is best. Whereas dishtv is my first choice as using almost for 9 years but having cons like no new channel addition.

I personally prefer the D2h 4k/RF remote because it is big and easy to hold and use. I am not very comfortable with the smaller sized Tata Sky remote. I prefer plus sized smartphones for the same reason. I guess each person will have their own preference.

Airtel dth remote is using for best to compare tatasky and videocon remote.

Chill bro, Chill! Why are you get so much hyper bro whenever someone post things against Airtel? He has not mentioned Tata Sky is his favourite DTH anywhere on his post. He just compared remote with Tata Sky and said its better.

He might have thought since it is a forum section dedicated to Airtel and shared here.
Okay Bro I am really sorry. May be I am overreacting..

Which one do you use and your pack? Which has the best customer service?

Getting really difficult to choose a DTH for my home since till now we were on cable. Please help me randians in choosing one.
You yourself have stated in the other thread that you were on cable till now. And here you are bashing Airtel as if you have used it for a long time! Do you care to explain your contradicting stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock