Good News Airtel Digital TV Minimum Recharge Amount Decreased

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 6,764
Earlier minimum recharge amount was 100, now its 50.

m5c83S0.jpg

This is the latest update received from Airtel DTH.

Tata Sky keeps on increasing each and everything (Refer this yesterday's incident). Where as ADTV is becoming an cost effective option. Isn't @dino29 bro!

how to recharge airtel dth qtar from india

Now they should stop account suspension charges of RS- 15/20

I think this and minimum recharge requirement for suspended connection will be abolished together. Keep sharing feedback with them, interact with senior representative and ask them to provide reference number post sending feedback to concerned team. It is important to do so as mostly customer care just end conversation thru verbal assurance and our suggestions do not reach right authority

I think this and minimum recharge requirement for suspended connection will be abolished together. Keep sharing feedback with them, interact with senior representative and ask them to provide reference number post sending feedback to concerned team. It is important to do so as mostly customer care just end conversation thru verbal assurance and our suggestions do not reach right authority
Yes bro carry on

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock