Airtel Digital Tv Most preferred DTH In Tamilnadu & Kerala

hahaha anyone who raises any criticism of tata sky or airtel then he is termed as fan of vieocon d2h, great!

Also airtel is far behind, they do not have many popular sd and hd chs an that is the truth

ksagar7up said:
@ dineshakshit1992...
M Tunes
9X0
NGC Music

Life Ok HD
ESPN HD
Travel XP HD
CNBC Prime HD

Zee Khana Khazana
Zee Q
Boomrang

Travel XP
9x jhakas

....shud i count more or this is enough???
and remind u all these channels are present in other dth.....

i never feel any shortage on SD channels,better they add only demanded channels like 9xo,NGC music,9x jhakas,most of the other channels are crop for me.better they add some good channels instead of those.

see i also dont give any cr*p abt Those ch. except 9XO, Star Cri-HD, M Tunes...:u

just bcoz this guy gone mad over my post so i posted a list of channels that are not part of adtv ....but are ther on other DTHs...

It was a ^^sarcastic^^ post on adtv...:shy
and he's calling me Videocon d2h fan....wat a douche...:D:tup

in kerala sundirect more and more better than airtel bcoz sun have more malayalam channels...
sun dth added Media one tooo..
i dnt knw in the case of Tamilnadu

dino29 said:
hahaha anyone who raises any criticism of tata sky or airtel then he is termed as fan of vieocon d2h, great!

Also airtel is far behind, they do not have many popular sd and hd chs an that is the truth

Dino who invited you here,ya u r the no1 fan of d2h,every ddf members know that...

The only important SD channels missing from Airtel ( not accting regional ) are:

Mtunes, TravelXP, 9x0, NGC Music, Baby TV, ZeeQ :k

Regarding HD.... well we can safely say that they are more on the losing end. :hehe

Ill be more than happy with addition of these channels..... dis is a personal choice:

Mtunes
TravelXP
9x0
NGC Music
Trace Urban :shy

Bros
I m working in a small town 60 kms far from trichy. For eg. In 100 dth, there r 99 sun and only 1 is airtel. No other. I m a big TS fan. My home is in trichy. So not go with big cities.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock