DDF Exclusive Airtel digital TV New super star pack

Bro u can initiate upgrade request via adtv cc too

Btwn regarding pq

yes hevc stb sd Channels pq is not gud as of now but hd Channels quality are awesome :)

Pls let me know any more doubt means

Thanks

The missed call worked today. Got a call back within 1 hour and installation done within 4 hours. Service is one area where you can't beat airtel :)
Cost was also cheaper than what it was online. Rs.350 for box replacement with 2 month free Tamil Magic HD subscription free.
Got the HEVC box. Doesn't seem to have any visible downgrade in PQ for the SD channels. So all good :)

The missed call worked today. Got a call back within 1 hour and installation done within 4 hours. Service is one area where you can't beat airtel :)
Cost was also cheaper than what it was online. Rs.350 for box replacement with 2 month free Tamil Magic HD subscription free.
Got the HEVC box. Doesn't seem to have any visible downgrade in PQ for the SD channels. So all good :)
Happy & Enjoy :)

After installation pls post ur reviews in New thread :)

Thanks

Is it possible to have multi connection with tamil super star + HD add on. If so then what amount will be charged? Would be fine if the add on is a sd only box.

Is it possible to have multi connection with tamil super star + HD add on. If so then what amount will be charged? Would be fine if the add on is a sd only box.

Didn't get you bro

Can u explain it little bit

Didn't get you bro

Can u explain it little bit

Current connection is superstar basepack 12M + HD top up.
Want to get a 2nd connection (preferably SD) whereby I am able to get all the channels in my base package.

Is a secondary SD connection possible with Superstar base pack? (And a HD primary box)
If so what are the charges? The below link states for myplan 99 the charges are 99. Just wanted to know if anyone is using a 2nd connection with Superstar as base pack in their primary connection.
airtel Digital TV for Multiple TVs | Multiple DTH Connections

I had tried to contact airtel twice but both times the new/secondary connection team was unavailable for taking the call.

Current connection is superstar basepack 12M + HD top up.
Want to get a 2nd connection (preferably SD) whereby I am able to get all the channels in my base package.

Is a secondary SD connection possible with Superstar base pack? (And a HD primary box)
If so what are the charges? The below link states for myplan 99 the charges are 99. Just wanted to know if anyone is using a 2nd connection with Superstar as base pack in their primary connection.
airtel Digital TV for Multiple TVs | Multiple DTH Connections

I had tried to contact airtel twice but both times the new/secondary connection team was unavailable for taking the call.

I don't think so bro though adtv cc only clarify this coz I didn't came across doubt till now :)

U can email to nodal too :)

At present , there is no multiconnection option for TN superstar pack. If u get multiconnection, TN superstar pack will be removed from primary connection & u have to choose any higher amount package...

At present , there is no multiconnection option for TN superstar pack. If u get multiconnection, TN superstar pack will be removed from primary connection & u have to choose any higher amount package...
Nope not like that i guess no pblm for primary connection i guess

They give equivalent pack to 2ndary connection bro :)

i confirmed with cc. there is no secondary connection for tn superstar pack..........
Yes no multi connection offer for superstar pack but what I said is if he had superstar pack in primary connection then he took secondary connection means then he get equivalent pack in secondary connection & though superstar pack will continue in primary connection it wont get change or deactivate coz its ARP pack :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock