DDF Exclusive Airtel digital TV New super star pack

jus now spoken to artl DTH customer care, this offer only for suspended customer . . . :(

jus now spoken to artl DTH customer care, this offer only for suspended customer . . . :(
Wrong. Iam using Airtel continuously meet too activated. Better you try self care in base pack change after change the 99 pack. First you change to 99 pack then you get options for rs.999 for 1 year

Last edited:
Wrong. Iam using Airtel continuously meet too activated. Better you try self care in base pack change after change the 99 pack. First you change to 99 pack then you get options for rs.999 for 1 year
That's a great trick. Requesting 99 pack users to post screenshot of Talaiva (Super Star Pack) from selfcare.

That's a great trick. Requesting 99 pack users to post screenshot of Talaiva (Super Star Pack) from selfcare.
If you change to 99 pack surely you get options for 1 year 999 in change my base pack. (After change of 99pack)

If you using high value pack it's shown only high value for 12month. For example if you using base pack 225 rs it's show only 2250 to 2500 for one year. If you change 99 pack it's automatically show only 970 to 999 for 1 year

If you change to 99 pack surely you get options for 1 year 999 in change my base pack. (After change of 99pack)
No. I am not planning to take this pack. I am asking for a screenshot so people can have proof that it's possible to activate this kind of pack from selfcare. Also other region users like Kerala/Karnataka/AP may have different packs like this so also we can know about that. For that I am asking 99 pack users to verify.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock