Airtel Digital TV NO:1 Fraud

Reaction score
as a customer of airtel dth hd, i am completely dissatisfied with airtel dth and its reason for removing espn and star cricket hd.they think their customer is fool. the exact reason for removal is not price hike.it is business and benefit trick of airtel,after hearing this news from news paper am completely shocked. am going to quit airtel dth who treat their customer as fool.....hope soon airtel lose its customers day by day... pt

noted.one wicket gone.
so next week you will change your profile with another hd dth.ok lets see.

throw airtel hd into waste basket and buy a new d2h or dish tv then feel the change..
ur decision is 100% right

Friends,

I Have Already Informed In Our Forum That ESS Didn't Increase The HD Channels Price Since Their Launch, Even Before ESS Advertising In Newspapers About Not Increase Of Their Channels Price.

very very good decision bro, move to d2h to fulfill your wish.

if the expected channel is not there,customer change the service provider..customer dont want care abt the problems between airtel and ESS..
airtel lose a big number of hd customers with the removal of espn n starcricket hd..

Today when I call AirTel helpline and asked them that why sudden increase in prices, they said that it is from Star Network side as they increased the price for new contract. I am 100% sure that it is from Star Network side they blackmail every one including Cable TV providers as well. :wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock