Airtel digital tv NOV12 monthly package

Many customers including me called the customer care and was yelling at them.. May be thats why decided to include these channels in the standard packs..

But guys do airtel force us to shift to the new packages?? I'm pity much happy with the South Super Value September pack.. If incase they force may be i have to think abt the other options available :(

Vijay Krish said:
Many customers including me called the customer care and was yelling at them.. May be thats why decided to include these channels in the standard packs..

But guys do airtel force us to shift to the new packages?? I'm pity much happy with the South Super Value September pack.. If incase they force may be i have to think abt the other options available :(

In nov. packs,ESPN,STAR sports aren't included.only star cricket included.

They will automatically switch to nov. pack in 2 months.

hi........what.s new packages of airtel....if any.....plz wating............

ahsan said:
hi........what.s new packages of airtel....if any.....plz wating............

ESPN,STAR SPORTS,STAR CRICKET removed
from south value sports,south economy sports,economy sports .Sony Six and Trace sports added to these packages without any price change.
Travel trendz is in all base packs now.

No change in price for any pack.

Two new packages introduced:-
1.value cricket@225=value sports +Star cricket
2.Economy sports plus package @295=economy sports+Star cricket

Vijay Krish said:

but you will get more channels soon with no extra money.wait for 5 to 10 days.

yesterday i had call from airtel CC that u can get the ROI value sports pack at Rs. 190/-pm but as i was busy so i had disconnect the call and after that i have called to the CC then they are telling that there is no such pack.....!!!! so anybody have any idea that which is the lowest pack for ROI people....???

people said:
Vijay Krish said:

but you will get more channels soon with no extra money.wait for 5 to 10 days.

here you can get first update,it will be continue...
https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/change-in-south-packs.22508/

kash said:
yesterday i had call from airtel CC that u can get the ROI value sports pack at Rs. 190/-pm but as i was busy so i had disconnect the call and after that i have called to the CC then they are telling that there is no such pack.....!!!! so anybody have any idea that which is the lowest pack for ROI people....???

ROI value sports is 200 per month,still no changes there.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock