Airtel Digital Tv safe custody

Gumansinh

Reaction score
Airtel Digital Tv safe custody
Min and max month in safe custody?

What are you saying bro please say us clearly so that we all can understand that what you want to say us.

When you do not recharges your account for more than two months Airtel Digital people ask for
an amount of rs. 150.00 which is safe custody charges. But Rs. 150.00 is one month's charges
after month they will again ask you to recharge with Rs. 150.00. In safe custody period you do not get any channel.

May be our DDF's Airtel Digital TV Expert @people bro can answer you on this.

Let me share what I know. Safe custody should be used when you aren't going to use your DTH for sometime, for example you are out of station and will not return for at least a month. You can call customer care and ask them to put your account in safe custody. In this period, your account balance remains same and you won't get any channels. Once you return, you can ask for resuming the services. This option can be used for a maximum of 3 months every 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock