Seeking Help Will Airtel return security deposit if account got deactivated?

Kiran Visal

Reaction score
So I am back to my hometown away from parents place. I applied for safe custody for my airtel dth in December for 3 months and it expired in March. After that the CC execs told that I cannot extend the custody. Hence whatever balance I had went to DBR and they deactivated it in April due to low balance.
Since my parents bought new Sony X80K smart tv, I brought their mi box 4k and connected to my TV. Enjoying the cord-cutting experience. Recharged my airtel connection with 100rs but the service didn`t resumed. Happy that they are not deducting anything from this. Totally disconnected the xtreme stb and kept it in storage.

Everyday I receive 2 calls from airtel but I ignore.

I was wondering what will happen to the security deposit which I gave while taking new connection. Will we ever get that back?

Also is there any penalty need to be paid if I want to resume dth in distant future?

Minimum Recharge Is Rs.200

Switch On Box And Do Recharge Bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock