Seeking Help Safe Custody Problem in Airtel.

Arun Nehra

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello DreamDTH users.
I want to activate safe custody for my Airtel Account for 10 months. But customer care executive are refusing to do so.
They said that safe custody can only be activated for maximum 3 months (90 days ) and charges for same are 200/-.

But on Airtel's website Charges for 90 days of safe custody are showing 100/- and 200/- for 6 months.

Can anyone please confirm for maximum how much duration I can take Safe Custody on my Account and What are the Charges?

How? Customer care executive are saying they can only activate for a maximum of 3 months and that too with 200/-.

Is there any other way to do so without calling CC.

How? Customer care executive are saying they can only activate for a maximum of 3 months and that too with 200/-.

Is there any other way to do so without calling CC.
Whatever Deepu has said is correct. Try calling CC some other time hoping someone knowledgeable picks up.
What is safe custody?
It is a facility where we can suspend dth for fixed period of time till 6 months. The DBR won`t be deducted from account balance in that period. If subscribed to any LDP, then the end date will be extended accordingly.

I think in tata play giving free of charge.

I think in tata play giving free of charge.
Yes In Tata Play you can opt for minimum 1 day and maximum 10 years.

Even there is no limit. Everyday or every consecutive day you can opt for temporary suspension.

But Airtel being Airtel only allows once in 4 months and that too with charges.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock