Airtel DTH Adding RS 130 Extra Rental Pack with out User Consent.

I have contacted customer care and removed it. I don't know how long i have been paying for that pack. I already had a HD packs for my needs. But still payed for what i don't wanted or not used. When i enquire more about this. Customer care disconnects my call. Also there behaviour is not good as well. So Airtel has permission to add extra Pack without user consent? I'm Planning to disconnect all 3 DTH connections if i didn't get any proper explanation.
You should twits with teg airtel, TRAI , d2h, dish and tata sky. Company will call you. It is very good idea twitter is best option for complain because company don't want insult in open network

This may be one trick of keep customers, did you get any SD channel?
I am getting some free to air sd channel along with ss1 and ss1 hindi along with free english entertainment topup

what is cheating, they are giving offers customer wise. at present if you check Airtel dth is very cheap compare to other
See offer is good but only for select customer like i am getting hd as base pack which is unfair toward other customer see if you want to bring offer then it should be open market....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock