Discussion Airtel DTH After TRAI New Rules

i think they should announce there monthly packeges like current one then and then only its usefull for everyone. if all subscribers started watching only 10 -20 channels monthly then there is huge loss of other channels which are less demanded.[/QUOTE
But minimum payment is 130 per month I think. Don't know if it includes GST or not
Including gst 154 rs

They called on my Registered Mobile Number today and ask me that TRAI rule I'd being implementing and your pack of 220 will be of 280 and regional channel will be removed.
I said what the hell are you saying? I'll have right to choose my channel. He ask to hold my call and never came back!

They called on my Registered Mobile Number today and ask me that TRAI rule I'd being implementing and your pack of 220 will be of 280 and regional channel will be removed.
I said what the hell are you saying? I'll have right to choose my channel. He ask to hold my call and never came back!
From which dth bro?

I think they themselves made the pack for you as per the channels that are available in your current basepack.

Dear Bro
Plz Let me know what about multiple connection. same charges i have to pay or any discount on secondary pack ?
plz clear

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock