• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 65
  • Views Views: Views 7,679
RE: Bye Bye Airtel DTH..@@

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
''Maximum Channels challenge'' ; ''Lifetime dth charges free :k"

:D:D:rofl:rofl:em:em

waiting for this to happen....
But I am sure ADTV will be the costliest dth when this happens....

I mailed to Nodal Office about disconnection of both my connection.. In revert of that mail Yesterday i got offer on retaining my connections i.e Recharge with 500 Rs. & get 3 Months ARP Value Prime pack on 1st connection & 100 Rs. Extra in Adtv account... Contacted person told me As a valued customer i got that offer & accepted the offer.. Really a gud job done by Adtv team..:ohya :ohya

Harry.S said:
I mailed to Nodal Office about disconnection of both my connection.. In revert of that mail Yesterday i got offer on retaining my connections i.e Recharge with 500 Rs. & get 3 Months ARP Value Prime pack on 1st connection & 100 Rs. Extra in Adtv account... Contacted person told me As a valued customer i got that offer & accepted the offer.. Really a gud job done by Adtv team..:ohya :ohya

Send another one after 3 month to get extension by 3 more month of this package ;)

I dnt think they will give offer everytime Sarkar bro..:no

Harry.S said:
I dnt think they will give offer everytime Sarkar bro..:no

They'll give bcoz of fear of loss of customer. If they have given one time they will give it everytime. After all something is better than nothing :k

Sarkar said:
They'll give bcoz of fear of loss of customer. If they have given one time they will give it everytime. After all something is better than nothing :k

U may b ryt bro becoz ADTV is not in a position to add new channels & retain their customers in this kind of strategy...

Back
Top Bottom