Discussion Airtel DTH After TRAI New Rules

mgparmar18plus

Television Genius
Contributor
Reaction score
Today I Call ADTV CC

And They Told Me This.

On 28th December Their Team Will Call Customers For Selection Of Channels As TRAI New Rule.

Also They Will SMS Web Link To Select Desire Channels Manually.

All Current Packs Will Be Discounted From 28th December 23:59hr. And Only New Packs Will Be Available. (Old)

All Current Packs Will Be Continued Till Due Date Of Subscription, Customer Can Manually Apply New Systems When Available By Calling CC.

Customer Will Informed When New Systems Will Applied. (New)

If Customers Had Paid Advance Rental For Any Pack or Channels, The Amount Will Be Refunded To A/C; or That Amount Will Reduced In New Pack.

Refund Amount Will Calculates By Remaining Days Subscription.

I Also Ask For
"New Pack Had Some Channels Which Are Not Available On Platform" What About That?

CC Said,
They Will Provide This Information About This And For New Packs From 28th December Onwards.

Last edited:
So, that means ARP customers will not be exempted from new Tarrif.

Sometimes they(Airtel) calculate monthly basis while refunding ARP packs.
Example:
My current Pack RS.1281/10 months
Without any offer the pack price Rs.219
If I have been used for 5 months then they will refund 201(1281-(219*5)).

Today I Call ADTV CC

And They Told Me This.

On 28th December Their Team Will Call Customers For Selection Of Channels As TRAI New Rule.

Also They Will SMS Web Link To Select Desire Channels Manually.

All Current Packs Will Be Discounted From 28th December 23:59hr. And Only New Packs Will Be Available.

If Customers Had Paid Advance Rental For Any Pack or Channels, The Amount Will Be Refunded To A/C; or That Amount Will Reduced In New Pack.

Refund Amount Will Calculates By Remaining Days Subscription.

I Also Ask For
"New Pack Had Some Channels Which Are Not Available On Platform" What About That?

CC Said,
They Will Provide This Information About This And For New Packs From 28th December Onwards.
This pack is only for SD or HD ?

Details of new packages are now available on my airtel app.price of minimum pack i.e. Economy Sports is Rs.450/-

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock