Airtel DTH Aiming For First Position In Kerala

• Thread starter Maveli
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 19,915
dineshakshit1992 said:
dont be fool.every dth want to be in 1st position in every region...meaningless thread...

I am sad to know that you found this thread to be 'meaningless'.I apologise for creating this thread.I will take care about this in future while creating threads.I request Admin/mod to close this 'meaningless' thread.

Nivin said:
dineshakshit1992 said:
dont be fool.every dth want to be in 1st position in every region...meaningless thread...

I am sad to know that you found this thread to be 'meaningless'.I apologise for creating this thread.I will take care about this in future while creating threads.I request Admin/mod to close this 'meaningless' thread.

nivin we know how value you are and your post.dont care the remaining.keep posting.

dineshakshit1992 said:

ddf do not allow any direct attack on any members. use proper language in future. if you find this news as meaningless you can ignore this thread and also if possible inform to airtel and the newspaper which published it, that this news is meaningless.

mmadhankumar said:
dineshakshit1992 said:

ddf do not allow any direct attack on any members. use proper language in future. if you find this news as meaningless you can ignore this thread and also if possible inform to airtel and the newspaper which published it, that this news is meaningless.

if i use any wrong words am sorry... am sorry Mr.nivin...og6p

this is not a meaning less thread. actually airtel ceo told that they are aiming first position in kerala but still now they are not added more malayalam channels.

mmadhankumar said:
dineshakshit1992 said:

Said correctly :tup

when????
asianet digital tv already added..
i think the channel is not officialy launched.

sreelaj said:
when????
asianet digital tv already added..
i think the channel is not officialy launched.
Mr.sreelaj you said right.Asianet digital tv already added Mathrubhumi news.But this channel is not officially launched.Only testing mode.Officially launching is january 1st that time Airtel adding this channel.OK

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock