Airtel DTH Aiming For First Position In Kerala

• Thread starter Maveli
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 19,800

Maveli

Reaction score
Here is an article on today's malayalam news paper.The article is in Malayalam.

1bTck.png

A synopsis of the Article:

Airtel DTH aiming for first position in Kerala.Currently they are in second position in kerala.Airtel CEO hopes that Airtel will gain the first position in the coming months.

Airtel is having 300+ channels out of which 27 are Tamil and 15 are Malayalam.In the coming months Airtel will add more malayalam channels including Mathrubhumi News.

Thats good news for Kerla ADTV users, i think SUN Direct #1 till now.

we will get upcoming two mathruboomi channels.adtv and manorama are getting deep relation now mathruboomi join the decade.good work brother all the best for airtel dth.

Nivin said:

1bTck.png

Airtel DTH aiming for first position in Kerala.Currently they are in second position in kerala.Airtel CEO hopes that Airtel will gain the first position in the coming months.

Airtel is having 300+ channels out of which 27 are Tamil and 15 are Malayalam.In the coming months Airtel will add more malayalam channels including Mathrubhumi News.

I don't think so, reason a month back I travelled in Kerala, across Kerala I travelled by day train,, perhaps the a longer route covering the length, Kannur to Thiruvananthapuram.. I cound see across (wherever visibility permitted across stations), D2H was largely seen, I did have a chat with fellow passengers native there, they indeed confirmed DTH as a whole is sizable in Kerala (terrain land) and in that Videocon is largely there.

May be forum experts can confirm ! :p

thilalangadi said:
Nivin said:

1bTck.png

I don't think so, reason a month back I travelled in Kerala, across Kerala I travelled by day train,, perhaps the a longer route covering the length, Kannur to Thiruvananthapuram.. I cound see across (wherever visibility permitted across stations), D2H was largely seen, I did have a chat with fellow passengers native there, they indeed confirmed DTH as a whole is sizable in Kerala (terrain land) and in that Videocon is largely there.

May be forum experts can confirm ! :p

sundirect is number one in Kerala.airtel and videocon fight with sundirect for no 1 position.compare with airtel ,videocon subscriber strength is low,now only videocon concentrate to increase their subscriber strengths in Kerala.

so videocon and airtel fight with sundirect for get no 1 position.

when i travel through kochi to Nagercoil,i can see white between blacks no purple.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock