Seeking Help Airtel DTH Rs. 759 Annual Hindi Bachat Pack

• Thread starter Boss007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 8,015
I am on expired plan. I want to know if I have to recharge/activate stb first or I can directly recharge the plan.

I am on expired plan. I want to know if I have to recharge/activate stb first or I can directly recharge the plan.
Direct recharge no need to activate connection... Just recharge package automatically update ho jayega

Hindi bachat 1 year plan price has increased from ₹759 to ₹799.

Eligible users can recharge with denomination, plan will get activated.
It didn't get activated when I recharged with 799 plan as shown in Airtel app but I got 799 balance and validity increased. I called cc and they told me that I should confirm first before the recharge as no such plan exists.
I changed my plan to MYOP. Very bad experience with Airtel. If I didn't hold Airtel Axis credit card, I would have opted for another dth service.

It didn't get activated when I recharged with 799 plan as shown in Airtel app but I got 799 balance and validity increased. I called cc and they told me that I should confirm first before the recharge as no such plan exists.
I changed my plan to MYOP. Very bad experience with Airtel. If I didn't hold Airtel Axis credit card, I would have opted for another dth service.
Same happened with me. I also recharged my friends dth but plan not activated

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock