Seeking Help Airtel DTH Rs. 759 Annual Hindi Bachat Pack

• Thread starter Boss007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 8,010
Finally was able to activate 799 pack after complaining to nodal officer.
HNR4DSj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats. Do let us know how did you managed this? Daily airtel is calling me and begging to do recharge for some 1 month Kannada pack with 15 days free and I am tired telling them that I don`t even know kannada.
If you Airtel app is showing the 799 yearly pack then only you can recharge and get ready to fight with Airtel on twitter for the pack to be activated. I hope best for you that you don't have to go through all the trouble after recharge.

If you Airtel app is showing the 799 yearly pack then only you can recharge and get ready to fight with Airtel on twitter for the pack to be activated. I hope best for you that you don't have to go through all the trouble after recharge.
My Airtel thx app only offer 1 month pack under offer tab. No 6 / 12 month recharge. Feeling wonder 😭

I try to add Airtel bouquet pack and lots of HD channels to see the NCF and you can see no changes.
rmFPJfU.jpg
This includes lots of pay channels. So, technically it's cheaper than Sun DTH.
Airtel should release this pack for all customers and this is only way to hold customer moving to OTT based broadband.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock