Sad News Airtel DTH team sending reminder messages for recovery of suspended STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 35
  • Views Views: Views 2,575

Vicky

Contributor
Reaction score
Now airtel team send reminder message for recovery stb

Yes. They will call too. I told them to come and take this box, nobody will ever come.
Only trick for recharge your account buddy. Since 2016 Dish TV person not came to my home to take thier STB.

Last edited:
Only trick for recharge you account buddy. Since 2016 Dish TV person not came to my home to take thier STB.
I don't think DishTV has this type policy. My Dish tv MPEG-2 box is deactivated from 2011. I don't even touched it for next 11 years. Then I upgraded it to NXT box in 2022 by just a call and no extra cost.

I don't think DishTV has this type policy. My Dish tv MPEG-2 box is deactivated from 2011. I don't even touched it for next 11 years. Then I upgraded it to NXT box in 2022 by just a call and no extra cost.
It is in 2017 they called for Recharge, if I fail they will take that to thier custody. After that recieved any call regarding this.

I don't think anyone would come to take the box back. I have seen many deactivated boxes around me but nobody has come to any house to recover the box. And anyway why should we give our purchased box to someone else just to not recharge it. This is our box, it is our wish, should we get it recharged or not. Last year I deactivate my dish tv box after watching IPL and I not got even single call that we will recover your box if you not recharge. I think they are just trying to force you to recharge it. If they take back the boxes every time then why do they launch deactivate user plans?

I don't think anyone would come to take the box back. I have seen many deactivated boxes around me but nobody has come to any house to recover the box. And anyway why should we give our purchased box to someone else just to not recharge it. This is our box, it is our wish, should we get it recharged or not. Last year I deactivate my dish tv box after watching IPL and I not got even single call that we will recover your box if you not recharge. I think they are just trying to force you to recharge it. If they take back the boxes every time then why do they launch deactivate user plans?
Yes.

In case of Airtel STB it is clearly mention on STB it is belongs to AIRTEL. I don't know about DishTV or other DTH STB.

Yes.

In case of Airtel STB it is clearly mention on STB it is belongs to AIRTEL. I don't know about DishTV or other DTH STB.
The same is also mentioned in Tata Play box covers. Generally, DTH companies make the STBs as their property even if you have paid any security deposit or STB purchase charges.

The same is also mentioned in Tata Play box covers. Generally, DTH companies make the STBs as their property even if you have paid any security deposit or STB purchase charges.
Haa Bhai.

I had one experiance to, When I have purchase Airtel connection they give me CalCom box, I don't like their UI, I request them to exchange my box, guess what I got my new box exchange to old / used box. Simply they saying box exchange is done by old boxes only.

Since (5 years) exchange I have no issue on STB. Just sharing my experiance here bhai.

Back
Top Bottom