Sad News Airtel DTH team sending reminder messages for recovery of suspended STB

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 37
  • Views Views: Views 2,989

Ur DTH Account would be deactivated for a very long time hence u got this message.....as per Terms & Conditions we agree upon while buying box under Lease/Rental option, STB remains property of the company and they can ask the customer to return the same if account is suspended for more duration

Ur DTH Account would be deactivated for a very long time hence u got this message.....as per Terms & Conditions we agree upon while buying box under Lease/Rental option, STB remains property of the company and they can ask the customer to return the same if account is suspended for more duration
Just 3 months only😵

I have activated LifeTime Safe Custody in my Airtel on 4 May 2024. 1 month later I started receiving this messages despite my account is in Lifetime Safe Custody mode with 10 months of balance remaining.

Any idea why Airtel send me these messages or Are 30 days a very long time as you said??

I have activated LifeTime Safe Custody in my Airtel on 4 May 2024. 1 month later I started receiving this messages despite my account is in Lifetime Safe Custody mode with 10 months of balance remaining.

Any idea why Airtel send me these messages or Are 30 days a very long time as you said??

Check with customer care bro.....also as far as i know there is no such service which allows safe custody to be activated for entire lifetime . I think ur box wpuld have been permanently deactivated with balance intact so u would have optuon to reactivate box later by giving required fee or initiate refund of remaining balance

Hii
I have recently noticed that Airtel team asked by phone call or message to return the box if you not recharge your box for 90 days they say they give box on rental policy what would you think it is right or wrong

Those who buy Airtel DTH in rental option,
then that subscribers need to give return to company,
there is nothing bad in this.

What about people who bought in Airtel Black option? I paid 1500 for the airtel dth and bundled airtel fiber along with it.

Recently I disconnected airtel fiber but they didn't disconnect dth but made it prepaid.

What if we don't return the device?

Those who buy Airtel DTH in rental option,
then that subscribers need to give return to company,
there is nothing bad in this.
Problem is Airtel has no data on who has taken on rental and who has paid deposit for it.
I believe those who have paid 1500 or 1600 are the ones who have taken it on rental.
While I paid 4000 rupees for xtreme dth way back in 2020 and it shows rental for me. This includes security deposit also but now CC says entire 4000 was deposited for rental connection. Since Xtreme was newly launched hence, they were taking deposit at that time. I remember binge used to cost 6700 with no netflix hence I opt for cheaper Xtreme box.

If anyone in Airtel is reading this and can pay back the security deposit to me, I will personally return the Xtreme box to Sunil Bharti residence. Itching to enjoy jingalala offers.

Back
Top Bottom