Breaking Airtel FTA box launched 🥳

• Thread starter Thread starter Arun Nehra
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 48
  • Views Views: Views 7,512

Airtel also giving some pay channels for free like ETV Bal Bharat And Sony Sports Ten 4 and many.
Chumbak TV, all time movies are not exclusive bro, available on airtel too.
For FTA, with dd free dish support they having more channels 😅

Most important thing is that they don't have additional NCF policy's.

Airtel also will not take stb, if customer don't agree with them, it's purely customer choice.

Airtel hindi plans also affordable 🙂

Availability also does not matter as everyone can pick plans by changing pin code 😀

I also knows that zing is best before, additional NCF policy will make us to think
twice to opt it. If I am not wrong, I think they still charges extra 10 NCF for extra pay channels 🥲
Airtel charging 600 rupees extra = No NCF
Airtel 30 day lock-in period = No NCF

If any blockbuster movie like Salaar coming on Any channel then you have to pay 22 rupees to watch in Airtel and in DishTV you have to pay just 1 ruppees.

Airtel charging 600 rupees extra = No NCF
Airtel 30 day lock-in period = No NCF

If any blockbuster movie like Salaar coming on Any channel then you have to pay 22 rupees to watch in Airtel and in DishTV you have to pay just 1 ruppees.
🙄Do you thinking that zing having zero NCF/ free service 😳
Prices /validity may vary and also services too having slight differences, number of free to air channels also far different, airtel users can access all FTA channels unlike zing/Dish d2h 😀
having additional pay with extra 10 NCF is correct policy 🥲there's a option to take bouquet in airtel , we can remove on addition day itself. 10+22 is better or just 22 is better? Customers still having 2 choices here

Airtel having almost double bandwidth when compared with Zing, having litter more NCF is does not matter. As NCF depends upon expenses of technology.

Both have pros and cons 😅 no one is 100% perfect 👌

Last edited:
Update: The box has been in the Market since last 3-4 months.
Airtel main target is to tackle DDFD & Zing Customers.

Though box is limited to selected *states, still Airtel is offering same reacharge with 3 year FTA pack to **existing customers.

*Currently only north & East states of India except Tier 1 & Tier 2 cities.
**Selected customers only.

Image Translation: Now watch TV nonstop for 3 years with Airtel new Bachat pack.
270+ channels
1 year warranty
Can add new SD/HD channels

In ₹______with 3 years validity.

Last edited:
Anybody Have This Pack?

I Mean Activated?

Back
Top Bottom