Breaking Airtel FTA box launched 🥳

• Thread starter Thread starter Arun Nehra
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 48
  • Views Views: Views 7,512

Channel list of Bachat Pack?

All FTA Channels+ Star Utsav + Sony Pal + Rishtey + Zee Anmol.

Same channels just like Zing box.

My xstream box is deactivated from 90 days. Now on airtel app bachat pack showing me for the recharge of 1299. For 3 years. Is it worth to recharge?
Ofcourse it's worth to recharge, you are getting most of news, music, devotional and remaining can add channel or add-on packs with no NCF.
And, believe me sometimes it feels good to have active TV at home. Also, if have children at home, TV is safe for children because content available is already censored.

Last edited:
Ofcourse it's worth to recharge, you are getting most of news, music, devotional and remaining can add channel or add-on packs with no NCF.
And, believe me sometimes it feels good to have active TV at home. Also, if have children at home, TV is safe for children because content available is already censored.
plz check my adtv id available this offer or not

My xstream box is deactivated from 90 days. Now on airtel app bachat pack showing me for the recharge of 1299. For 3 years. Is it worth to recharge?
Today I called CC about this offer. She said there is no such offer for u. But when i insisted that offer is showing in app then again she said there is no offer. At last she said that you will get only fta channels in that pack and just recharge with 1299 rs.
I don't know why they give wrong info first.

Back
Top Bottom