Airtel HD channels + Space (Testing Started?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Airtel HD channels addition + Space Crunch

True they are not giving much importance to HD channels and that is the reason for less HD customer base.

Suppose, If am new and am not having any idea which DTH offers the most HD channels. I will either see the catalog of each DTH company or ask someone.

In both the cases I would never opt for Airtel for that matter.

Its simple logic, you want to increase the HD customer base do give importance to that segment.

Even many of us who are willing to pay for HD channels will be left with only two options that is either to beg the company to add more channels or throw em out after enough begging.

If they operate with a negative mindset they will never ever succeed for sure.
Competing doesn't mean to always follow your competition, its to give competition. :)

how many space has been left for hd and sd channels in SES 7

Reactions: Omi

As of now I don't see any space issues but in short term yes as of now they are preferring Regional channels addition only not even Romedy Now SD.

Any Testing Started?
TS testing whole day long.. It seems to be a dull Diwali for Airtel customers., :'(

destinyawaits said:
Any Testing Started?
TS testing whole day long.. It seems to be a dull Diwali for Airtel customers., :'(

No testing as of now... but chances are high that we cud see some channels tonight. :k

Time to bring this up to the mark. As per our member HD channels will be added tonight.. :)

pls update if any testing starts... Last time I pull up this thread we got MTunes HD maybe this thread will be lucky time again.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock