Airtel hd new connection

• Thread starter Thread starter karan_hdl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 21
  • Views Views: Views 3,714
karan_hdl said:
Bro kindly help is it good to pay Rs2200 for new connection or to buy online??

bro you can also go for online, do recheck and confirm packs cost and Channels available from CC before activating.

@Aman Singh Yes bro Too costly!!
Airtel DTH South Mega HD+ connection with 8 GB pen drive + Free 1 month subscription + Free 3 months Recording

Number of HD Channels : 40
Number of SD Channels : 242

Rs. 2,060 Rs. 1,290 (37% Off)

Ordered from Snapdeal saved nearly Rs.1000.

And also this include free iservices rs.174 per month within Rs.1290.

karan_hdl said:
@Aman Singh Yes bro Too costly!!
Airtel DTH South Mega HD+ connection with 8 GB pen drive + Free 1 month subscription + Free 3 months Recording

Number of HD Channels : 40
Number of SD Channels : 242

Rs. 2,060 Rs. 1,290 (37% Off)

Ordered from Snapdeal saved nearly Rs.1000.

Congrats and Welcome to ADTV Club :)

Thanks drake got Customer ID super fastly today at 7pm from Airtel awaiting Delivery & Installation soon.Package is shipped awaiting eagerly..

ask the technician whether online & Dealer STBs are same or not.
for me,when i bought dish HD +, the technician said there will be difference in STB for online buyers and dealer buyers

@Rajkumar It's from Gurgaon official Airtel store with 1 year warranty if I get it from Chennai might be manufacured from different locations within India.

Twist in the tale not going to get Hd STB from some other state getting from my nearest Airtel official dealer in chennai only and installation shortly online is too fast.

One local technician here in Chennai says Rs.2200 with all packs and all hd channels inclusive of installation and everything.But online it says only re.1499 is it inclusive of everything.Planning to go for Airtel pls help.
From where you bought bro?

Back
Top Bottom